Quotes of The Day (14 Pics).

 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Erich Fromm
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Erich Fromm

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino



Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Wayne Dyer
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Wayne Dyer



Page 1 of 2


Comments