Quotes of The Day (14 Pics). Part 2

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Oscar Wilde
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Oscar Wilde

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Nikos Kazantzakis
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. Nikos Kazantzakis

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Francis of Assisi
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. Francis of Assisi

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young



The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis


Page 2 of 2


Comments